Monday, June 23, 2014

Bean at 10



I was just looking back at our first month in Charlotte and found the questions I asked my 4 year old Bean on her birthday.  I thought I'd ask the same ones now, 6 years later:

Favorite color: Light Purple!
Favorite food: Mac and Cheese and Ravioli
Favorite thing to do: "Write and play outside."
Favorite book: "Oh, this is really hard!   Hasty Pudding (a colonial cookbook) and Top Secret (book about spies)."
Favorite song: "I can't decide!"  (A few that she likes--Beautiful Day (U2), Bring the World His Truth (church song), Everything is Awesome (Lego Movie), Let It Go (Frozen)


And a few new ones:

Favorite Desserts: Pie, and anything with chocolate or cinnamon.  (Although it's tough for her to narrow it down to even that.)
Favorite TV show:  Curious George.  She says she knows that's weird for her age, but she just loves it.  (I do, too.  He's a funny monkey.  And the man with the yellow hat has got to be one of the most patient parent examples ever.)
Favorite Animals:  Wolves, dogs, and horses
Favorite Movies: Polar Express
Favorite Sport : Swim Team

Fewer exclamations in her answers these days.  Guess that's part of growing up.

No comments: